Well, it’s here! As presented at…
… the MonitoringStuff.com Windows Run As Account Management MP!
As explained during my presentation, it’s quite simple to use – and it’s FREE. I’ve taken so much from the community over the years… so I think it’s only fair I give something back.
A quick manual:
- Download the MP from Github
- Install the MP
- Select a Windows server, and make sure that the following prerequisites are in place:
- Disable UAC
- Make sure the OperationsManager Powershell Module is installed
- Make sure the ActiveDirectory Powershell Module is installed
- Override the Management Agent discovery for the server
- For the monitors ad task: read the Product Knowledge
Ate a later date, I will pull the relevant slides from my presentation but I didn’t want to make the SCOMathon attendees that saw my presentation, wait any longer.
Just to be sure, I do want to repeat my statement on liability: I cannot accept any, ever. Use at your own risk and enjoy!
Keep monitoring! And for more SCOMathon goodness, check out https://scomathon.com!